Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yunii's Animania 2011

Once again, for the 4th year in a row, I attended Animania. It defiantly has changed, so much less stuff and a lot of new rules in place. But it was still okay.

To start the day off I woke up at 5:30 to finish off a last minute of gluing on the butterflies to Takumii's and mine vocaloid magnet headphones, but realized I did them back-to-front~ ^^;; So after kicking myself, I finished getting ready and went to Takumii's to help with his cosplay.

We finally went to Animania and it was very exciting seeing everyone again and cosplaying after two months.

However, the Madman stall wasn't there this year due to apparently too much stock being stollen, so we all were disappointed.

Takumii and I got a lot of good comments on our cosplay, and Kayla-senpai looked very cute and cool in her seifuku~*~*~*~*~*~ *W* Of course Boss Jay was cool and funny as always~

I am not sure what else to say, it wasn't the same feeling I normal get when I go to a convention, maybe it was because of the new friends I was with and I was actually having fun~ I was happy~ And I hope the AUA team will be able to go to conventions together in the future. (^__^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"the Madman stall wasn't there this year due to apparently too much stock being stollen"

The Madman stall wasn't there last year either and it's not because the stock was being stolen, its because Animania is not preventing stalls from bringing in bootlegs, so they are refusing to attend in principle.