Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

[PV] ROOKIiEZ is Punk'D - In My World

It has been a while since I have shared a PV in AUA so there it is. The Song is called In my World by ROOKIiEZ is Punk'D. This will be their second anime song release; as everybody knows their first famous release was Complication for Durarara Opening 2. This song have many strong and passionate feelings inside which gave a mind-blowing image. I really enjoyed this song because ROOKIiEZ is Punk'D followed all the criteria a rock song needed. They did not try anything new and just approached it normally. I personally think that it should be what artists now should do; not using packaging or appearance to sell songs but to sell them through skills. ROOKiEZ got my heart once again :)

No comments: