Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Anime to Air This Fall

The July issue of ASCII Media Works' Dengeki Bunko Magazine is announcing on Friday that the Shakugan no Shana III (Final) anime will premiere on television this fall (spring in Aust.). More information will be available in future issues of Dengeki Bunko Magazine.

Source:
Anime News Network

Jayce's notes:
Ok firstly, FINALLY. Secondly, OMG YES!!!!!!!! Although rather late. I honestly didn't think this was going to happen a third season of my all favourite shana. Well then I'll cross this off the list of "animes that I expected not to get another season". Two things have made my day today.

No comments: