Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer (Winter in Aust.) Anime Charts

The season is coming to an end, rather quickly than I expected too, most of the animes the Authors and I are watching from this season are still airing. Well with a new season comes a new chart (that sentence reminded me of Cave Johnson, should stop re-playing Portal 2). So here it is in all its glory

(click on the picture to enlarge it, credits go to the maker)

*Edit
Ok the image when clicked isn't large enough so if you wish to read the description as well I recommend you use this picture in the link below:
http://chartfag.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/nelson2.jpg

Also on a further note Supanova in Sydney is happening in roughly one week and of course Takumii and I (Jayce) have taken the initiative to get tickets online and will be attending both the preview night and the following Saturday. So it's time for me to go all paparazzi, this will be fun.

No comments: