Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Boku No Hatsukoi Wo Kimi Ni Sasagu MOVIE?!?!

Geez in the manga they're only just getting together, but I just was surfing the net and found THIS!
Released October last year, how does this already have a movie adaptation?

I'll probably watch this later, and most likely post something about it. However, if you watch it before I post anything, send us an email or something.

Geez I fell so out of the loop not know it had a movie T.T
And I found it on a Korean site too.

Takumii's notes:
I wanted to watch it really badly too but seems like there are no subs right now. Guess I just have to wait. :)

No comments: