Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Announcement!

We got Tumblr. Or more correctly, my personal tumblr has a bunch of stuff that is all anime related the I don't post on my Tumblr, but which would suit something more like this, so here it is:

Anime Update Australia's TUMBLR!

Probably going to post more often and shorter stuff on this, more pointless pictures etc. Updates on what we're watching or reading and such.

And just so you know, I'm totally diggin' this new theme!

ten millionth time I've edited this, but you guys should know that you can submit stuff on the Tumblr, so if there's photos, info, cosplays, etcs that you wanna share, just go put it up.

No comments: