Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Winter Anime Season 2010

Here is the chart for this season's anime if you have not yet checked it out from the Chartfag's link on the side, yes I realise the chart says summer but thats just because the maker lives in the Northern Hemisphere.


All credit goes to the maker, his website can be viewed here:
So please thank him for the chart.

Jayce:
I, personally, am looking forward to "Amagami SS", "Ookamisan no Shichinin no Nakamtachi", "Highschool of the Dead" and "Sekirei: Pure Engagement".

Kayla Sama's notes:
AHHH Kuroshitsuji S2 for the win. the Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu OVA is also a big (Y) for me, and my fellow manga fans. Although I wanted a full season for it T.T For some reason I'm a big fan of Black Rock Shooter too :L AND LOL JAPANESE STITCH SEASON LOLOLOL AHAHAHA I'm so watching this.

Takumii notes:
my definite choices are: Sekirei Pure Engagment, Ookamisan no Shichinin no Nakamtachi, Amagami SS, Highschool of the Dead, Sengoku Basara 2, Legend of the Legendary Heros and Asobi ni Iku Yo. hm... maybe I'm too obsessed with comedy animes XD

No comments: