Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is Akihabara?

What is Akihabara and why is it so famous for? Well this video of Dannychoo explains all.

Akihabara is a famous suburb in Tokyo/Japan which is famous for anime/manga/games/technology good. A must go suburb in Tokyo if you are an anime fan; that is if you are into anime to the extreme like me :P I went and I loved it. Though I just went there for less than 3 hours, I craved to go again. Reason being, I just spent my whole 3 hours in one super 5 stories apartment store. Sigh what a waste...

Jayce:
Takumii is lucky he even got to go, I have yet to experience Akihabara myself and theres not a word that can explain how dearly I want to go. All the anime and games and the technology to see and touch, its like heaven on earth ......... *daydreaming*

No comments: