Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

【鏡音リン・レン】 つむぎうた short vers. 【リク】

This is Takumii, and yes I'm still alive. Sorry that i haven't been posting anything for you guys lately. It is my final year for high school so preparation has been daily for me. Nevertheless, I'm back and I will start my first post introducing on this song "Tsumugi Uta" short ver. by TheLilacSonata. She is also known as リク and yes is capable of singing various Vocaloid covers. This song is the one Jayce and I have both liked because it simply relaxing to listening to, the melody is soothing which she has done a really good job. We thought it is worth sharing so that you guys won't get to miss out. Check it out she is pretty amazing. 

There are other songs to listen to if this isn't your cup of tea. For me, I also really like:
If you guys do like her, please subscribe to her, she can then sing us more songs in the future :) and I wanted to include AUA have mentioned her long time ago. Not sure if you guys have remembered nor Riku herself.

Also, I will be posting my cosplaying album soon so stay tuned !

No comments: