Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Rurouni Kenshin Live action film trailer released


Finally!! A trailer has been released!! I want to cry and sob with so much joy that is escaping my body~*~*~*~*~ ;;//////////;;  Rurouni Kenshin was one of my first anime that I watched when I was a kid, and I have loved and supported this amazing series ever since~!! And not to mention, Himura Kenshin was my first crush~*~*~*~*~ >////////////> So when I heard in 2010  that there would be a live action adaption, I was so happy!! ...I think I did cry~ :'D


Premiere date confirmed! - August 25, 2012 
Himura Kenshin - TAKERU SATOU [insert jizz face here]

Kamiya Kaoru - TAKEI EMI


Sagara Sanosuke - AOKI MUNETAKA

Myoujin Yahiko -TANAKA TAKETO  (debut role) [ohemgee why sou kyoote!! >//////<]


Takani Megumi - AOI YUU


Saito Hajime - EGUCHI YOUSUKE






















Takeda Kanryou - KAGAWA TERUYUKI



Udo Jine - KIKKAWA KOUJI






Kenshin's Sakaba-sword and Sanosuke's Zanba-sword.

2 comments:

Shizuo said...

In this blog described in more detail. Actor and artist images, video, and the sword that will be used.

By the way, who acted as Kaoru looks pretty >3<

Yumii said...

Thank you~ I hope that we can provide many more detailed information in the future~

Un un~ she is very pretty~ *WWW*