Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sneak Peek on Fall 2011 Animes!!

Otakuartist


I was surfing the net today I accidently found the Summer 2011 list! It is indeed made very quick because the new anime lists normally float around the internet half way during this season. Guess this explains why the list is not really complete yet. Don't complain too much people. Be grateful you get to see ahead towards the future now XD I'm sure Jayce will find a better version and uploads it later on. So check this list out!
Takumii's notes
Guess what, WORKING!!, Shakugan no Shana, Fate/Zero, Bakuman and etc~ are all back!! And all in one go!! >< What's more, the animated movie Tekken: Blood Vengeance will release too!! Honestly, I jumped when I saw this list!! The next season will be epic!

No comments: