Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Takumii's First Supernova Preview Night

The impression of my first preview night wasn't too great like Jayce.  I was expecting the shops to open on Preview Night. Instead, Jayce and I went to the Preview Night watching Previews!!  Probably because it is not suited for us, non cosplayers... ah wells. However, I did enjoy it at the end when I met a friend of mine, Mearii-san and her friend Carmel-san. They were so awesome in cosplaying! Because Mearii-san was cosplaying, I couldn't recognize her at all ~ I was so used to her normal appearance. Haha.

Anyways, here are some pics of them cosplaying.

Photos was taken in bit of a rush, so~ please bear with me! ><
That's it. No more photos from Preview Night. It was our first preview night so we seem to be feeling a bit out of place. In other words, being lazy. Hahaha. Tomorrow!! we will be pumped, I promise!!

No comments: