Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Links to movies

Below list of of LIVE ACTION films that are adapted from mangas/animes:
Kimi Ni Todoke
Boku No Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu
Higurashi No Naku Koro ni
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Chikai)
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
Grave of The Fireflies

The below list is just some movies that was on the same site that I've seen that I thought were good:
The great Yokai war
Ping Pong
Helen The Baby Fox

Now before you get all shirty on me for linking to this site, I actually own the Higurashi DVDs, (although they have no subs), watched the great yokai war on SBS (omg I love SBS LOL) (for non-Australians, it's a tv channel that shows foreign news, movies, shows etc) and Ping Pong/Helen was watched at school, by DVD. I've watched the anime adaptation of Grave of the Fireflies, but I haven't watched either of the movies starting with Boku, and haven't watched the Kimi ni live action either.

No comments: