Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kore wa Zombie Desuka? episode 1

This is just quick,
I watched it, and I enjoyed it. A zombie, necromancer, and some sort of magical girl make quite the enjoyable characters. It's funny, well done, a good mix of comedy and slight pantsu-ecchi scenes LOL.
The plot looks like it will come along nicely, as well as the characters and all that.
I would say go watch it.
And yes I realize this is a craptacular post, but you see, I just watched the Japanese version of The Grudge, so my mind is full of that, rather than anime I was watching before I watched The Grudge (which I must say is not really that great. the sounds are creepier than what you actually see...)

No comments: