Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Vocaloid English Voice


Well an English voice has been confirmed for Miku Hatsune for a while now and Crypton is now hard at work in producing a full English song. Trial records are being taken now as hundreds of Miku fans eagerly await to hear the final product. A statement of their progress claims that they are making slow progress as they go through checks such as pronunciation.

Again I personally am not looking forward to this but I am however intrigued about how this will all turn out. Lets hope we don't get something terrible .... I can name a few things that come to mind but I'll keep that to myself.

Source:
http://www.japanator.com/

No comments: