Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Xmas from Me~

I know it's a bit late to say Merry Christmas even in Australian time, so I have no excuse.
Merry Christmas!! If it's still unacceptable, then consider it as an early Christmas greeting for next year XD I have been hanging out with friends alot in the holidays, so I was mostly not at home.

Anybody enjoying Christmas right now? I'm definitely for sure!! My online order for SPHERE's first Photobook (Tentai Kansoku) has arrived. I can say, I'm so glad to be a Sphere fan~!!

As of my holiday, I have been lazy and did not do anything much. More outings than animes/blogging. So I apologize to everyone (who bothers to read my posts XD)

Also, why Chi for my Christmas greeting pic? Because I know Jayce will go crazy after he sees it ;)

I hope you guys will have an excellent Christmas!! Followed by the EPIC boxing day!!

Jayce's notes:
Takumii that better be my christmas present, I don't want her wrapped thats fine by me. Just give it to me as is please kthxbai ^^

No comments: