Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas - Jayce

My favourite pair, I especially want a present from Saber ^^

Merry Christmas everyone from me here in Thailand. I unfortunately can't upload any pictures here as I'm at an Internet cafe. But to everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Also as my holiday recap, I have gone an anime hunt and so far have tracked down 8 stores that sell anime merchandise even if it is a little (the Thais here have a thing for Kamen Rider and that sort of stuff so the stores are a mix of that stuff and anime). And also I bought a new camera, a Lumix FS10 (the Lumix LX3 that dannychoo.com uses was a bit out of my budget range, so settled with a reasonable camera, if you think I should of gotten something else please tell me) 

I will be taking a hell lot of photos with my new baby from anime hunting in Thailand and also my nightlife in the Sydney CBD (no I don't go clubbing I just work there on the weekends).

So again for the third time Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

No comments: