Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Angel Beats! confusion


So now that the Winter/Summer chart has been released I have noticed something that has drawn my attention quite drastically. And it is not the amount of anime on offer as I am assuming they have less as to take up the quality over quantity quote, I hope anyway. But what drew my eye was Angel Beats OVA ....... I'm sorry what?!?!?! OVA?!?!?! So either our sources were wrong (or we interpreted it wrong) or there is going to be both a second season and an OVA for Angel Beats!

This is what has drawn my eye, in all honesty I want a second season not an OVA, if we could get both that would be great but this has definitely confused me very badly. If anyone has any information regarding Angel Beats and it's upcoming plans please don't hesitate to inform me via the email (which can be found at the bottom of the page) or simply post a comment on this post or the chat box. Any information is regarding this is welcome.

Thank You

No comments: