Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Akazukin-chan Goyoujin - OToGi8


For any of you who have watched Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi, the ending song has just been released a few days ago. I find the ending rather humorous, I don't generally like songs like this but this one had a special quality to it that I can't put my finger on, well try it out anyway. Enjoy ^_^

Album: Akazukin-chan Goyoujin
Artist: OToGi8

Tracklist:
1. Akazukin-chan Goyoujin
2. Akazukin-chan Goyoujin (I-pop version)
3. Colourful drive
4. Akazukin-chan Goyoujin (Karaoke)
5. Akazukin-chan (I-pop version Karaoke)
6. Colourful drive (Karaoke)

Download

I'm not sure what "I-pop" is and honestly the first thing that came to mind was "Indian pop" not sure if thats possible. Well time to find out.

No comments: