Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kyou, koi wo hajimemasu OVA

Ahhhh~ so the OVA finally got released. And at the start I was like... wait... what's going on. Then I remembered. It's just that I've been reading the manga so long I forgot how it started LOL. Which makes it suck that it's an OVA and not a TV series.
It skips over everything really fast. Everything took ages in the manga (one of the reasons why certain shoujo mangas are successful is because it takes ages for them to fall in love so all the readers are like "MOAAARRRR I WANT MOARRRR RAWRRR WHEN DO THEY GET IT ON?!")
I love how the ED for this was just purely scans of the manga. <3

No comments: