Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Something is coming September 1st


Now we can see only a big "V" character in the official Vocaloid site operated by YAMAHA. But there is a secret message "On September 1, something will happen." in the HTML source code of the page. What can we expect on the day? We will see...

Vocaloid 3, the newest Vocaloid engine will be released in the end of September this year. Also, the name of the Vocaloid character has been named “Aoki Lapis”.


Source: Crunchyroll

I gotta a little freaked out when I wen t to the VOCALOID website and saw the giant V, and looking at the HTML source code. I only know a little about HTML codes, so this seems a little interesting and odd. But I do think that this will be an amazing surprise and I just can't wait to see what it is!! 
I am also so excited for this new VOCALOID to make her debut~ She looks very cute~ * w * And as a big VOCALOID fan~ I know it will be promising. She indeed has a very different feel about her than the other characters. I guess rhe only thing we can do is wait and see.

No comments: