Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Friday, July 1, 2011

blog update

Greetings! Guess what guys, you may have hear/read/whatever that we're "discussing" a new layout. To translate this for you, it means Jayce has been bugging me (Kayla) to make a new banner for oooh. About six months now :)
Today was everyone in NSW's last day of school, so I'm kicking back and finally making it! Then I texted Jayce, and decided to prove my innocence by blogging it. Of course, as you can tell, I have only just started.
 
Next up, I've started watching Nodame Cantabile (live action ver) after the convincing of my Japanese teacher and it is HILARIOUS. I've never seen a live action that is so similar to anime, especially in the way they throw each other across the room. They literally glomp each other.
Come on guys, who doesn't love a good glomping?

If you have any suggestions for the banner, comment, email, you know the drill!

No comments: