Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Top 10 Anime You’d Recommend to Non-Anime Watchers


Anime fans asked which anime they would like to recommend to people who never watch anime supply a list of top candidates.
The ranking (with votes for multiple seasons condensed):

1. Clannad / Clannad – After Story
2. Code Geass
3. Angel Beats!
4. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
5. Natsume’s Book of Friends
6. Nichijou
7. Hanasaku Iroha
8. Gosick
9. Kimi ni Todoke
10. K-ON!

Source:
Sankaku Complex

Jayce's notes:
Why is that Clannad is first, I've had so many people I've tried to convince to start watching anime start with Clannad and it's never worked. I'm pretty sure Code Geass would though. Clannad isn't bad but I personally don't think it's a good starter.

1 comment:

http://aniphiles.wordpress.com said...

I totally agree with Clannad being the number one spot. I'm kind of iffy about Angel Beats and Code Geass though. They seem to be more focused on core anime fans rather than new comers. But to each his own I guess.