Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Top 10 Tsunderes

bridal-lingerie-taiga-by-hiyamizu-yukie.jpg
Anime fans list their favourite tsundere characters – but don’t get the wrong idea, it’s not that they really like them, they just clicked their names by accident!

The Ranking
1. Taiga Aisaka (Toradora!)
2. Mikoto Misaka (To Aru)
3. Aria Kanzaki (Hidan no Aria)
4. Fumino Serizawa (Neko Overrun)
5. Victorique de Broix (Gosick)
6. Kirino Kousaka (Ore no Imouto)
7. Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière (Zero no Tsukaima)
8. Azusa Nakano (K-ON!)
9. Hinagiku Katsura (Hayate no Gotoku)
10. Ryouko Ohkami (Ookami-san)
Sankaku Complex

Takumii's note:
This article is about Tsunderes, therefore the post will be by me :D
Taiga as #1 for the most Tsundere character, I don't think I can agree more. She does deserve the position to be first. I'm a massive Toradora fan, so this article made me so happy. By the way, what did I say? Rei Kugimiya is the Tsundere queen. Taiga, Aria and Louise are all on the list by her.

No comments: