Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The 1:1 Scale Gundam has Fallen.... SCAM!!

Source

The scam on the internet lately is clearly shown on these pics. FAR OUT!! don't ever play those kind of jokes again! As you can see, Kumii-chan (I) was one of those people who fell for it. Especially when there was a 8.9 magnitude earthquake in Japan, it made it even more believable! Hahahaha, got me good this time. I was very shocked because I am planning to go to Japan next year. My main reason of going is because I want see the 1:1 Gundam with my own eyes. I swear I'll go crazy if this is true! Now that I found out, my life is all good again. Hahaha

But seriously, the earthquake was devastating.
~All the best to the people out there in Japan right now~

No comments: