Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yu-Gi-Oh in 3D


So someone of you may know and some of you don't (I'm part of the don't so yeh) but Yu-Gi-Oh will be getting a movie early 2011 by 4Kids Entertainment. The movie will in 3D .... yes I said it ... 3D. Now I'm not saying 3D is bad, it isn't really but, why the intolerable glasses? I also believe the quality of 3D ain't great either but anyway. The movie will be released in limited places and at limited times, from the 26-27 February and 5-6 March.
More information is still yet to be released so I will try and keep you updated with that.

Source:
http://www.japanator.com/

No comments: