Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Bakuman Ep 2

Even though it is a day late, I said I'd review it, so here it is.
The main highlight is that Saiko asks his parents for permission to be a mangaka, and his Dad agrees, as a 'manly' thing. Saiko's grandfather also gives him the keys to his uncle's studio so he can become a pro.

That's a really rough idea of what happens in the episode, I watched it like an hour ago so I can't remember fine details, except for one. How much I now love Takagi LOL Because of the way he laughs, especially in the nurse's office :D
His personality is coming out a lot stronger in motion and sound, compared to still images, so I'm really enjoying the anime. And its already emotional with the family acceptance and all

I think to a long time fan like myself, it's really something special

NOTICE:
maybe you've noticed, maybe you haven't, but we have new box things under each post, so give us some feed back, you only need to click a button, and we can cut out the crappy posts you don't like, and add more of what you do like, it works out better for everyone :D

No comments: