Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

SPHERE

Ayumi Hamasaki, Arashi and YUI; obviously we know who they are but what about others?
That is why I will start introducing some Japanese singers/bands/seiyuus for AUA so people could have a deeper knowledge of these not so famous skillful artists out there. To make my first post, I just had to do the cutey happy band SPHERE.


SPHERE (スフィア, PL@NET SPHERE) is an idol band debuted in 2009 which made up of all female seiyuus. It is managed by Sony Music Entertainment, under Lantis music label in the Music Ray'n subdivision of GloryHeaven. They mainly do anime songs  is very obvious due to the fact they are seiyuus. The four female seiyuus include: Minako Kotobuki, Ayahi Takagaki, Haruka Tomatsu and Aki Toyosaki.
 SPHERE

Members
Minako Kotobuki: She is the youngest in sphere and that's about it... jokes. of course not. However her anime career is not so active compared to others in taking roles. She however, is clearly famous for her role of Tsumugi in the anime K-ON. She is the elegant type in the band but I don't know why, I haven't taken much notice of her compared to others probably because of her singing style/voice. Reason being, she still has not find a way to appeal people (at least me) with her voice in the songs or PVs. But other than that, I put her second for the best looking among the 4
Ayahi Takagaki: Has the deepest voice of the four. She is least popular among the four probably the anime roles she has picked up was not as memorable than others. I personally think she is okay but not at a level with seiyuus like Tomat chan etc. I began noticing her after I discovered the existence of sphere. Her singing voice is so different to the other three which was I began admiring her too. Even her anime roles are powerful/skillgul females which fights bad guys with ease.
Haruka Tomatsu: Tomat chan!! The one I love the most!! Her looks/body certainly makes her an ideal idol. Even her voice acting skills are beyond many veteran seiyuus. Ever since she was debuted as a seiyuu, she immediately began doing main roles such as Lala from To love ru. Since then, her popularity sky-rocketed and allowed her to win the best female rookie award in the 3rd seiyuu awards (2009). I, as her major fan have watched most of the animes involving her.  Her songs (just her) are very unique and I guess cutey which is not really my cup of tea. I do love her however, when she with other members of sphere because of the different voice combos.

Aki Toyosaki: c'mon. It's Aki Toyosaki. Who doesn't know Aki Toyosaki after she has sucessfully voiced Yui in K-on. Also her vioce!!
It's extremely unreal. I thought it was fake at first. But did some research and realized it wasn't fake. So I was really shocked especially her singing. I thought it's like how the people made Miku Hatsune's voice through computer effects. Once again, has a very unique voice in the band which was easy to pick out it's her in songs. But I still notice more of tomat chan and ayahi's more for some reason. She has the extreme kiddy voice. Really kiddy!! trust me.



Let's hope they can sing more great songs in the future and voice more excellent animes too. I would really love the band to maintain for a long time. Would hate to see them disband when they are all so talented and pretty. Afterall, all the previous songs they released are all in my favour. It's catchy and worth my repeat button. I just love them all!! ><

No comments: