Spring (Autumn in Aust.) Anime Charts
The charts have been released and a much clearer version of the chart can be viewed here.
Credits go to the maker of the chart.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Top 10 most popular "Moe Blobs"


To start off I don't agree with the term "Moe blobs". I find the term rather degrading and just because an anime contains large quantities of moe in it I wouldn't call it a "blob". So anyway here we have the rankings from Newtype readers, a japanese anime magazine, of the top 10 charming female characters.

1. Mio Akiyama (K-ON!!)
2. Azusa Nakano (K-ON!!)
3. Yui Hirasawa (K-ON!!)
4. Tsumugi Kotobuki (K-ON!!)
5. Tenshi (Angel Beats!)
6. Feldt Grace (Gundam 00)
7. Sheryl Nome (Macross Frontier)
8. Ranka Lee (Macross Fronteir)
9. Misaka Mikoto (To Aru Kagaku no Railgun)
10. Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead)

Of course K-ON!! takes top place with nearly all characters in the top 5, why Ritsu is not in this list at all is a bit of a let down to the K-ON!! franchise, I guess she was just too much of a tomboy. I would be even more happier if Rankee Lee, ranked 8, was higher than Sheryl Nome, ranked 7, (me and Takumii have divided views regarding who sings better, I prefer Ranka while Takumii prefers Sheryl) I guess Sheryl wins this fight but Ranka will definitely win the war!!

Sources:
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/

Takumii's notes: what can I say, most of them are on my list hahahaha

No comments: